Oshawa Power Capital Rebuild Plan
As part of our commitment to provide reliable service to our customers Oshawa Power continually identifies both overhead and underground serviced areas for material/equipment replacement. These areas are chosen based on the age and condition of the existing infrastructure. This replacement reduces the number of power outages due to defective equipment and all work is planned so as to create as little disturbance as possible to our customers.
Below are neighbourhood notifications of upcoming projects:
- 200330 – Notice of Survey – OH Rebuild – C20-212
- 200331- Notice of Construction – OH Rebuild – C20-204
- 200331- Notice of Construction – OH Rebuild – C20-203
- 200330- Notice of Construction – OH Rebuild – C20-211
- 191112 – Notice of Construction – UG Rebuild – C20-207
- 191112 – Notice of Construction – UG Rebuild – C20-206
- 191112 – Notice of Construction – UG Rebuild – C20-205
- opuc zone 1-20 landbase extract-Highlighted
- opuc zone 2-20 landbase extract-Highlighted
- OPUC Zone 6-20 Landbase Extracts-Highlighted
Please view the map below to see areas planned for replacement.