Oshawa Power is an electricity distributor that is licensed and rate regulated by the Ontario Energy Board (OEB) under the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998.Ontario’s System-Wide Electricity Supply Mix
Utility scorecards track and show comprehensive performance information for each electricity utility in Ontario, over a range of time and for a specific year.
Scorecards are important because they provide information that tells if utilities are following the rules and if their performance is improving over time. They’re also a way to be transparent with you about how the energy distribution system overall is performing.
Utility scorecards show data for 20 specific measures within the following four key areas of performance:
- Customer focus
- Operational effectiveness
- Public policy and responsiveness
- Financial performance
Oshawa’s 2020 Electricity Distributor Scorecard and Discussion Document
To learn more about the purpose of the Scorecard, please see the OEB’s website
Current Applications2022 Electricity Distribution Rates
- Oshawa Power has submitted its IRM Rate Application for 2022 electricity distribution rates on August 18th, 2021. The OEB assigned file number EB-2021-0051
- Oshawa Power 2022 Application
2021-2025 Electricity Distribution Rates
- Oshawa PUC Networks Inc. has applied to the Ontario Energy Board to increase our electricity distribution rates. Please review the Ontario Energy Board’s Notice of Hearing to learn more and to find out how you can participate in the Ontario Energy Board’s hearing
- Oshawa Power 2021-2025 Application
- Notice of Application.
- OEB Decision and Rate Order
- Oshawa Power submitted its IRM Rate Application for 2020 electricity distribution rates on August 29th, 2019. The OEB has assigned file number EB-2019-0062 to the application
- The OEB issued its Decision and Rate Order for Oshawa Power on December 12, 2019. Oshawa Power 2020 Decision and Rate Order
- Oshawa Power 2020 Application
- A copy of the application can also be found on the OEB’s website.
- Oshawa Power filed an application with the Ontario Energy Board on July 4, 2017, pursuant to section 78(2) of the Ontario Energy Board Act, 1998 (OEB Act), seeking approval for 2018 and 2019 final electricity distribution rates commencing on January 1, 2018. The OEB has assigned file number EB-2017-0069 to the application.
- Oshawa Power submitted its 2017 electricity distribution rates, custom IR, year 3 update application on October 28, 2016. The OEB has assigned file number EB-2016-0323 to the application
- OPUCN 2017 update
- A copy of the application can also be found on the OEB’s website
- Oshawa Power has applied to the Ontario Energy Board with a plan to set the amount it charges for electricity distribution in each year beginning January 1, 2015 and ending December 31, 2019.
- Notice of Application
- OPUCN Application